Wednesday, April 27, 2016

More Business Inspiration

Today's "business card" design wasn't inspired by a specific pin (at least, not one that I can find), but it's clearly influenced by all my business cards I've been soaking up on Pinterest. (Surely there is one with a pastel background and bold, black name on it somewhere!)

The idea popped into my head as I rifled through a stack of stamps and saw the map of the world and the large-ish sentiment in Concord & 9th's Map Love set.

A card was born.




The black and Memento pear tart are such a striking, dramatic color combination.  This will be going into my hub's lunch box on Friday. Just because.

Supplies
stamps: Concord & 9th Map Love
ink: Memento pear tart, Memento Luxe black
paper: Papertrey white, StampinUp black
accessories: none

5 comments:

  1. aww, he'll love it. Pear Tart is one of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow--what a wonderful card & what a lucky hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great"BC" inspired card - out of interest -what size of "mat " do you use for the "BC" - i love this current style of yours - just fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally freaking love it. Love the concept. Love the design. Love the execution. Love the stamp. See? Totally freaking love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Lime and black is chic but fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!