Saturday, January 30, 2016

Cards Received

Here are a couple of cards people have sent me recently. Many thanks to Patti and Lisa for thinking of me and sending me such beautiful cards. They will both be added to my my inspiration board!



Patti's sympathy card speaks of peace, warmth, faith, and and trust. The appealing texture, four anchoring brads, and simple color scheme all work together to communicate a beautiful message that's perfect for expressing comforting sympathy.





Lisa's Happy Valentine's Day card communicates a completely different message...one of joy and celebration and appreciation of friendship. The bright, cheerful colors and level of detail in the design put a smile on my face. Check out the beads on the heart banner!


Thanks again to Lisa and Patti for brightening my day with your beautiful artwork!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!