Thursday, May 16, 2013

Time

Well, the fact my son coughed in my face Monday is bearing fruit today. I've lost my voice, which usually happens once a year because God wants to remind me to shut up occasionally. So tonight I'll just do a quick post of a quick card.



I really, truly love these spirograph flowers from Uniko. The biggest is nice and big...big enough to carry a one-layer card with nothing more than a sentiment and giant rhinestone. I rounded the corners because the image is round and having four pointy corners looked...wrong.

Supplies
stamps: Uniko Time
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey
accessories: rhinestone, corner rounder

11 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so inspiring and motivational to me. I love your style - your card is so eye catching but yet so simple. Also love your style of writing, ie. rounded the corners because the image was round .... you make us think about the process. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We teach our kids to share....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you recoup fast! Poor thing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. It's just enough for a card. Not too much, not too little, it's just right! And I'm echoing Marie's sentiment about teaching our kids to share. Feel better soon. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH dear, sorry :( I have had a similar affliction!
    Gorgeous card, love that splendid centerpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I caught 2 such colds this year, thanks to the kids I tutor. I won't tell you how long the cough lasted.... Take the weekend to rest and recuperate. I hope the rest of the family is well enough to treat you to a belated Mother's Day breakfast in bed, plus peace and quiet. It sounded like they were sick last weekend and missed out on helping you celebrate a day that should come more than once a year. Oh, by the way, I like the card, too. I also liked my spirograph I had when I was a kid. I wish I still had it. Get well and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, yum ... perfect in every way! Feel better soon! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stamp set really is fantastic. I may have to get it.
    I love the color you chose for you flower. One of my faves. Reminds me of the shoes I just bought at lunch that I would totally be wearing right now if it wasn't raining!
    I share your affliction of always losing my voice when I get a cold. Well, sometimes it just gets squeaky like Demi Moore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!