Sunday, May 23, 2010

EONAC #18

This is my first try at the EONAC, and it was fun! The challenge was to use punches, old designer paper, and the FTL90.

I sort of followed the rules. My DP isn't exactly old because I purged all my DP about six months ago, keeping only what I want to scrapbook with and getting rid of tons I had for cardmaking, so I really didn't have much to choose from. (Y'all know how I am about DP on my cards. Sigh.) The glittery paper I bought last fall to make Christmas ornaments, and the polka dots are from Papertrey.


Of course the above card is a one-layer card because I'm me and what else do you expect? I did scoot out of my comfort zone with the second card, though, and really like the results.



I'm blown away once again by the participation in OLW challenge. Please take some time today to check out how creative and amazing Simplicity readers are!

Have a wonderful sabbath!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to EONAC-I had not seen it before, and I love the idea. Sometimes I challenge myself to work for only a month using things I already have (no buying). It's harder than it sounds. Good to use some of those things we "had to have" back when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful cards in the OLW challenge! Thanks for the heads up on the EONAC challenge...I might just have to give that a whirl too!

    Can't thank you enough for sparking my creativity with all your gorgeous cards!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! This challenge is one I have on my list to do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards ! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are terrific! You take simplicity to a whole new standard! Thanks for playing...I know Sue will be tickled since she is always "talking" about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Autumn leaf card it just beautiful, they really jump right out at you, and on Kraft as well, we are being adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the second card still looks very your style despite the fact that there are multiple layers! Very simple and classic and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of these! I especially love how neat your ribbon knots are - can you show how you did them so perfectly? Thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them both...must look for my punches and give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love kraft and love that card-classy looking. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you travel out of your comfort zone because, while I love what you do 'in' your zone, you tend to create amazing things when you are 'out' of your zone as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Georgeous, love the leaves. Hev:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!