Saturday, August 8, 2009

Two Subtle Christmas Cards

Yesterday's post was a subtle Thanksgiving card, and today I have two subtle Christmas cards.






These two cards are super simple and easy to mass produce. The first shows nontraditional Christmas colors and some very sweet sheer-and-satin ribbon I bought at Michael's. The second is a tad more traditional, using light shades of green and a white on white layout.

Hope you like the cards and are enjoying your weekend. I sure am...I'm visiting my sister, niece, and nephew on the east coast!

Supplies
Pink Card
stamps: Snow Swirled
paper: PTI white
ink: Versacolor pixie pink, SU close to cocoa
accessories: ribbon

Green Card
stamps: Sleigh Bells Ring, sentiment from a PTI set whose name escapes me
paper: PTI white
ink: Versacolor sage, close to cocoa
accessories: dimensionals, ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Susan these are both beautiful! I LOVE the ribbon!! They are both so elegant...Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous job. i need to get myself back in the craft room. you are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love to see one in non-traditional, as well as more traditional. The ribbon on both is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas cards are so beautiful, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why didn't I think of pink for Christmas cards? It is simply adorable. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how gorgeous and simple. I just checked my WISH RAK stash, and I have some of these I received last year so you can bet that some of my Christmas card recipients will receive a CASE of one of these. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just proof one more time that simple is often best! My favorite is the green one. Stop by my blog and pick your favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!! And I know that the first card looks good in blue too...becuase I have one like it sitting on my shelf :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful. I agree with Doris, simple is often the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay to Harriet for being a winner! And yay to you--these are beautiful in their subtlety! Love that white on white layering...need to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!